"We'll be there when you can't."
Our fully insured, bonded and certified home inspectors keep a close eye on your home and property while you're away. We make sure everything is taken care of so that no surprises await your return.
Our mission is to be the best professionally managed home watch service. We are committed to providing a reliable, value added, individualized home watch service. Call 207-713-0675 for a quote today.
Serving the Greater Bridgton Lakes Region
North Country Home Watch offers a professional, convenient service at very reasonable rates. Service can be set up for weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly visits and can also include seasonal home opening & closing.
Our Inspection Checklist:
- Storm Damage
- Forced Entry
- Moisture Problems
- Plumbing Failures
- Pest Invasion
- Frozen/Broken Pipes
- Tripped Breakers
- Heating/Cooling Malfunctions
- Locked Doors/Windows
- Appliance Malfunctions
All visits are photo documented and reports are available either online or via email.
Other Services We Offer:
- Home winterization
- One time or scheduled lawn service
- Snow plowing & sanding
- Boat, camper or trailer towing
- Key service
- Monitor service personnel
- Cleaning service
- Start and idle vehicles
- Run the dishwasher
- Serve as a contact for the local authorities
- Arrange and monitor maintenance services such as roof raking, lawn care, etc.
- Inspect all outbuildings (boat houses, garages, sheds, etc.)
- Perform annual roof inspection
- Clear driveway from branches due to storms
- Order and oversee annual furnace inspections and cleaning
- Order and oversee pest control services
- Arrange for a cleaning service
- Perform temporary repairs due to storm damage
- General repairs and deliveries
- Arrange pool, hot tub experts to maintain items in good working order
- Vacation rental property
- Arrange emergency repair services
- Buy groceries prior to arrival
- Buy flowers, chill a bottle of wine/champagne for your special occasion
- We can help with taking your boat out of the water in fall, bringing it to an authorized service center for winterization, then to a storage area of your choice
- Help with getting your boat into the water